Donald Snook wrote:
>  2.  Bill Clinton was a worse offender  (do you advocate that he should be
> impeached and hung from the neck)

Hell yes. But not for that reason. Same for Bush. Everybody who ever
made a career of violating the Constitution after swearing an oath to
uphold it should be tried for treason and publically executed. That
includes over 400 current members of the House of Representatives, and
all the media picks for our next President. I'm serious, the Constitution
has been distorted and ignored for about 70 years and it needs to be
enforced. I realize it started in 1798 during the Adams administration, but
it's been going like gangbusters since FDR.

Clinton was the kind to say "well, what I just did wasn't exactly
Constitutional, but it was more expedient".
GWB is more the type to scream: "Stop throwing the Constitution in my
face, it’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

A few years ago I would have said that GWB has done more to destroy
freedom in this country than any single man since Abraham Lincoln. Now
I'd rank him above Abe.

Mitch.