OPEC is very shy of telling exactly how much they have left, so as to
stuff the world around.
Also China and other parts of the developing world are starting to use
up vast quantities of oil.
There may well be oil reserves under the oceans but getting at them will
require technology that is still beyond us.
I suppose it is in the interest of OPEC to not oversupply, cause once
their oil runs out it's back to herding camels in the desert.

Hendrik