Thx Jim,
I pried it up and unplugged it pretty easily.  I put Deoxit on the pins and
it started working!  I didn't disassemble it but it comes out so easily I
can always do that and treat the inner contacts with Deoxit  - that stuff is
*magic*.
;-)

It looks like there are some plastic pins holding the bottom to the top - I
guess I can push the pins in & slowly work the bottom cover until it comes
off. Any springs going to come flying out?

Mostly I want to get thru the State Inspection - than I can take my time and
work on it.

BTW, I checked Rusty's catalog to see what a new one costs and it says "Not
In Stock" or something like that.  Also, they list a turn signal relay --
where might that be?

It's not avaiable either from Rusty but may be a direct replacement for the
typical Porsche electrical relay - if I can find it I can check it.  And I
have some spares of that type.

Thanks for the help!

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net