Donald Snook wrote:
> What is the Rusty price for a transmission for this car.  If you
> could get them down to $1500-1800 and then put in a Rusty tranny it
> might be a great car - assuming it wasn't a Katrina victim.

 From that thread a while back, I'm presuming that a tranny would cost
about $1700-1800 from Rusty (from that long warranty question thread).
        And for $3600 it starts approaching the point of not good enough of a
deal to justify having 4 MBs.

There's a $500 '80 SD in Atlanta I'm trying to get also.  Someone was in
line before me though... hopefully they haven't bought it.

John