From: LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
CC:
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Our Political System

Not sure where I heard it but I was always told the War of Northern
Aggression
was about States rights.  Read the constitution as it regards states
rights
and you
will see how much the federal govt has oversteped the Constitution *BIG*

time.

Not sure how things woud be now if the south had won - but IMO things
would
have been
*very* different.  I hope both N & S would have banded together to fight
the
Nazi's.  Without
a *United* states the germans would have taken much more time to defeat.

All IMO of course.

;-)

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net