Easy.

If you look closely at the headlight wiper where it is
mounted on the motor shaft, you'll notice that the
metal cover that matches the arm is hinged.  If you
carefully pry the cover up, you'll find a 10mm nut on
the end of the motor shaft.  Take the nut off and the
arm will come off, much like a regular windshield
wiper arm does.

Dan

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs