Zoltan Finks wrote:

> That's pretty sad.
> Not to belittle the incident, but it is actually really weird to me that the
> dog would hold still for repeated kicks from a guy who, by judging by his
> appearance, could not move that fast.

He was hanging the dog in midair from the leash at the time. I don't think
the article I linked contained that detail.

> Also: I really with I knew that it was against the rules for an officer to
> release personal I.D. information to another citizen. That's exactly what
> this lying cop did to me.

It's against the rules of common sense at least.
When I called the local sheriff's department to report a woman
who assaulted me with a pickup truck, the deputy made darn sure
I couldn't see his computer terminal when he ran the plate. He
was a friend of the family, but he clearly thought it would
cause trouble with his job if he let me know who the woman
was or where she lived.

On the subject of 'lying cops': It's a crime in all 50 states
to lie to a cop, and apparently standard procedure for them to
lie to the serfs. Special rules for the ruling class, ya know.
Mitch.