Well if so then its 2 different leaks.  On mine, it was leaking from the
c clip area, so I just pulled one off another trans and swapped it in.
Stupid me I didnt replace the big o-ring under the assembly and it
leaked from there.  So I had to pull it apart again.  Thats the hard
part, trying to get the oring to stay in place while you reinstall it.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,