Give me a VIN and I can tell you what was supplied....

>From my research while getting the "correct" wheels
for my former 250LWB (123 chassis) there were several
widths of the 14" bundt, and only one width for the
15" bundt, which was the correct wheel diameter from
the factory for this car.  It had a set of steel
wheels that were the correct size - I doubt I would
have found a set of 15" bundts on this side of the
pond - they don't come around too often, and when they
do they command some serious coin.

Dan

--- ernest breakfield

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs