From: Gary Hurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Banned List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Mercedes Discussion List
<Mercedes@okiebenz.com>; Linux Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 1:33 pm
Subject: [MBZ] mind numbing deals at micro center (way off topic)

my external HD dropped dead this morning and my color printer died last week
and i need some paper and discs too.  this felt like too heavy a job for
ebay, so i hit micro center instead.  walk in and friendly kid ofers to
help.  i figure i'll tell him my problem.  i get a nice 500GB external drive
for like 115 bucks.  then he hits me with they are giving a way via rebate a
free epson printer with the purchase of any digital camera, so he suggests i
buy a $20 toy digital to get the $100 printer.  i ask him what is cheap that
is not crap, and he finds me a nikon coolpix L3 refurb for 60 bucks.  it is
sweet.  then i get a full refund by mail for an epson R280 color printer.

now i'm not one to go out touting stuff, but this seems to be one to jump
all over.  the refurb itself for 60 bucks is a good deal, but throw in the
printer and it's insane.  if you live anywhere near a micro center, jump all
over this now while they have the printers in stock.