which tranny series had an external band bolt that backed out, making the trans
inoperative?

Jim in Phoenix

-----Original Message-----
From: Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 7:25 pm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SDL won't move

The tach works like normal...throttle response is normal.  When the speedo
dropped to zero, the tach dropped to idle.  The problem seems
mechanical....how
else would the tranny not go into any gear?

Luther, dreading a trans rebuild....
--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case