On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rick Knoble wrote:
>  > The plastic clips are NLA.
>
>  Darn, when did that happen?

Must be a recent development.  I know I bought the whole deal for my
car just a couple of years ago.  I thought of the kit idea because I
just noticed one broke again.

Speaking of slow boats from Germany, though, I have a lot of time to
sit and notice stuff like that because I'm waiting for the hard line
for the cylinder closest to the firewall (#1? #6? I can never keep
that straight).  Mine broke just above the brass nut at the IP.  I've
been waiting for the new one for a couple of weeks now---not Rusty's
fault, but apparently it's on "worldwide backorder," whatever that
means.  Aargh.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo et al.