well if his preacher is way out in left field, and he is supposedly not,
then why would he continue to go to a church that he does not agree with
the minister?  And why would a minister be talking about such things
like that at church anyway, what does it have to do with god?

Tom Hargrave wrote:
> There is a lot of misleading press out there about all of the candidates and
> it's only going to get worse.
>
> Understand that I'm a Republican but:
>
> I still know that the press about Obama disrespecting our flag is BS. There
> is one photo circulating that shows him turned away from the American flag
> during a pledge. All I can say is that you can do a lot with a camera and
> angles and timing.
>
> The same goes for the rumor that he's Muslim - he is not. Also, the most
> recent & flaming attack is where he's tied to statements made by his
> (Christian, not Muslim) minister. Just because his minister is way out in
> left field does not mean that he is.
>
> In other words, I believe Obama to be a decent, respectable man. I just
> can't vote for him. Our political and economic views are too different.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom Hargrave
> www.kegkits.com
> 256-656-1924

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250