Yesterday I was allowed to drive the new E320 to the old nuke plant. When it
was time to leave, one of my trainees could start his car and he asked for a
jump. It was funny to watch him and everyone else that was nearby in the
parking lot wonder what the heck I was doing when I was backing up towards
the front of his old bomb.

Oddly, I now randomly, when no one is in the front seat, get the message
that the passenger air bag is deactivated when no one is in the front seat.
When some one is I the seat, no message. Earlier in the week I never got
that message when the front seat was empty. What the heck?

Bob R

'05 E320 45K

'77 300D 192K resting in the garage