Don't forget Jimmy Cawtuh, the world's worst president, who
destabilized  Iran and started the unholy war against
civilization.  Those who want us out of Iraq forget that Cawtuh
started the thing.  We may have been in Iraq 5 years, but the war has
been going 30+ years in this round, and roughly 1200 years in all.

We are still paying the economic prices for Cawtuh's stupidity.

At 11:34 AM 4/8/2008, you wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 6:36 PM, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Three presidents have run up over half of the national debt since the
> >  founding of this country - Reagan, Bush, and Bush.
> >  Cut taxes, and spend, spend, spend.  How long will this country last
> >  being run that way? Where did the "fiscally responsible" republican
> >  myth come from?
>
>Wasn't it Slick Willie who established China as a most-favored-nation
>trading partner and decoupled the standing renewal of that status from
>human rights audits?  If I had to pin blame for the country's current
>economic straits on any particular person or policy, that would be it.
>
>Alex Chamberlain

Loren Faeth