On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:07 PM, John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I miss being able to read a book, play a video game, go out with
> friends, etc without feeling guilty/stressed because I still need to
> paint this room, or get a car running, etc.  I will get back into the
> older car scene in the future, but I just can't right now.
>
> John

I'm sorry to say this John, but you have this completely reversed. The
entire reason to own an old car that requires work as a project and a hobby
is to feel guilty about not being about to read a book or play a video game.
It is *supposed* to sit in the garage forever and never move so that every
time you think about going out a pulling the headliner to tighten it up or
replace it you get a massive overwhelming amount of guilt and say, "Nah, I
haven't talked to Bob in a week, better call him instead."

EdB

--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.