From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 6:43 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] question for haley and all the anti government nut jobs

Timothy Robinson wrote:

> I overheard a transaction at my bank last week. It seems to be a policy
that
> if one doesn't have an account at that bank a fee is charged for cashing a
> check though it is drawn on them. However, I noted they accepted
> fingerprints and didn't yet require a DNA sample.

A fee for cashing their own checks? That's a new one on me.

That time I didn't want to be printed (I think she just wanted
a right thumb), I don't think the manager was in. If I'd been
thinking, and the boss had been in her office, I would have just
yelled "Hey, Becky!", waited for her to come out of her office
and say "you need something, Mitch?" and then told the teller
she didn't need my prints, the branch manager just ID'd me.
That would have been priceless.

Mitch.