LWB250 wrote:
> FWIW, if you ever have a chance, go see the LV air
> show at Nellis that's in November every year.  If you
> like to see military hardware up close, this is
> definitely the place.

When I was in elementary school we lived just south of Nellis.  I've
only been to the LV air show once (think it was 1st or 2nd grade), but I
could always watch the air show part from my backyard! :) There were
many times at recess where I could sit and watch the Thunderbirds
practice!  Middle school was up on Sunrise (Frenchman's) mountain, and
provided an even better view of the air show if I biked up there to watch.

We moved to MS between my 7th and 8th grade years.  I'm almost to 11
years in MS now! I never thought I would stick around here after (or
even to attend) college.  Funny how that works ;)

John