Well, gents, the Smart Car has arrived here in the far North burbs of
Houston.  Saw one yesterday parked in the neighborhood.  One of the
grandkids said "That's gotta be the smallest car in the world", to which the
youngest replied, "No, Mr. Bean's car is smaller".  They had all seen the
Smart on the Discovery Channel, so they knew what it was.

They were amazed when I told them it was made by Mercedes....Still not sure
I'd want to drive one on a Houston freeway....

Royce
Benzless, but may get back into a diesel if my son-in-law dumps his F250.