yea, well this lawyer is a real idiot.  This whole thing started in 05 I
believe.  Took till just a couple of months ago to settle, or so we
thought.  I know we spend about 8-10 grand on it in lawyer fees, and he
spend the same or more.  Funny thing is, that we went back shortly there
after and got a judgement for half of our lawyer fees to be paid by him.
  He never paid but our lawyer went ahead and started garnishing his
wages for it.  Maybe thats what made him think he should go back again.
  He wanted to right after it ended but his lawyer told him it would not
be advisable.  Also, the judge, who happens to be a long time friend of
my family, told him the same thing.  She will not like seeing him back
in her courtroom.  The ex told Regina the other day that he was not
working any overtime at all so he could show lower money and pay less.
See, he is a RN that works for an agency, he gets paid something like
$40 and hour, and only works like 2-3 days a week.  He would work MUCH
more if he chose too.  What the idiot does not realize, or does not care
about, is that it only takes money out of his kids mouths.  Geez