Did you call him? He sounds like the sort that could use a good lawyer from
time to time.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:05 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Odd Car ad:

Randy: "A bit too odd perhaps, as it has been removed. Care to enlighten those
of us who might remain curious?"

Well, I hope no one is offended (I know this isn't banned).  The ad pictured a
Chrysler 300 that had been in a
serious fire.  Then it said that owners girlfriend caught him having anal sex
with another man and burned the car.
Very strange. It also listed his cell phone #.

Donald H. Snook