20 years ago I suffered a rather serious heart attack, at that time they did
not immediately go in and do corrective procedures.  They chose to have you
stay in Intensive Care, I joke that they were testing my will to live.
I was medicated with some type of drug (Maybe Halciene?) to help me relax.
For 9 days, i drifted in and out, I dreamed very pleasant dreams of all those
who had gone before me.  Parents, GrandParents, Fellows we lost in 'Nam, even
old pets.
It's a memory, not all bad...........

Pete