-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rusty Cullens
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 14:28
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Rusty Euro Audi Parts

Yes, we do most European cars. Everything for them is at the
www.BuyEUROparts ,com site. We also have a lot for Asian cars at
www.BuyASAINparts.com we don't promote it a lot because we love Mercedes and
understand them. But if you can navigate the sires we'll ship anything we
have.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
Tel 1-800-741-5252
Fax   770-454-9745

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message
may be privileged and confidential. If this e-mail contains
protected health information, you are hereby notified that any
strictly prohibited,except as permitted by law. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.