On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Ed Booher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know what, you just reminded me to triple check (I keep getting
> confused between W110 and W111) and I'm positive I have this:

Let me rephrase, I'm not confused between some of the differences, I know
the W111 had different headlights, and was considered a better optioned
vehicle, and the W110 was more the entry level MB at the time. I just always
get sidetracked when trying to keep them straight in my head.

Sort of like the difference between a 56 210 and a 56 Bel Air. Both the same
shape, but subtle differences can be seen, yes?

EdB

--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.