Bzzt that may be wrong.   The trunk lids interchange. front fenders
are different.  there are short hoods and long hoods.  Doors fit, but
may have different trim.  Bumpers are different.  Pieces of rear
fenders may fit, but the rear fenders are different.  tail lights are
different.  you have to match to a specific model and year, then
there is a range of interchange parts.  Lots of running changes for
things like doors.

They all look the same, but they are almost all different.

At 02:18 AM 2/10/2008, you wrote:
>Ed   most parts for 110 -111 are interchangeable and that includes the
>engine/mechanical components too.
>Only exceptions are the 111 coupes.
>mak

Loren Faeth