In a message dated 5/1/2008 2:33:51 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It sure  LOOKS like ebay, but I sure as hell dont think ebay would
want this.   Even if they did, I would NOT give it to them.  If I log in
via  firfox, I dont get this, so I think I have a bug or something.  I

Kaleb,

Ebay and Paypal remind us that there official communications always address
you by your real name, not your user ID or such.  I always forward Phishing
enails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) , etc.  Then delete them!

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 264 K miles
98 ML 320, 155 K  miles