In a message dated 5/6/2008 4:39:05 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Found  the buzzer. No obvious reason for it to be quiet. Took the outer cover
off,  the buzzy bit is still very quiet.
Resoldered a couple joints that looked  poor. Didn't help, in fact its
quieter now.
Achhh they're $72... Unless  "Seat Belt Warning Relay" isn't it. It sure
looks like it.

Oh list mom,  I don't suppose you have one used? Looks like the W123 cars use
the same one  as the W201 or at  least the '85 190D.

Curt,

Does it have a part number on it? I have a box of relays to sort through.

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 264 K miles
98 ML 320, 155 K  miles