Curt, et al.
Just did my 190DT which is the same as a 601 (I believe).
There are 3 mounts, 2 bump stops and the trans mount. between the
mufflers, just ahead of the rear axle assy. is an heart shaped mount,
usually very tired. Two rings/ figure 8's at the aft end of the rear
muffler, and two bumpers above the rear muffler. I've tried both
rings and figure 8's and prefer the 8's as they last a lot longer.
YMMV
Fred Moir
Lynn MA