Hi, Alles.
The price is either too low or much too high. Too low to be a good
professional restoration or even a decent rebuild. Don't you just
love that slippery phrase "Fully refurbished"?
Too high for a local blow over, and all of the systems reported to
have been, um polished(?) would take more than 12.5K dollars American Money!
Absolutely love his snotty defence of the 41 miles, I think he's
looking for a sucker, none here on this list!
"Run away, run away!
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
And his loose flying formation of rusty (!) nuts and bolts.