Rolf wrote: "Duvel is overpriced and lacks in taste compared to some others.

I had a 6 pack of "Crystal Weiss" this weekend. Some of the best american made
weissbier I have ever had."

I am a wimp when it comes to beer. I like it VERY light.  I usually just drink
Miller Lite. However, there is one beer that is a little darker that is
probably my favorite beer in the world.  Its Abita Amber.  Probably only John
Robbins (down in MS) can get it.  It is a microbrew from Abita Springs,
Louisiana.  It really is great beer.

Donald H. Snook