Yes, but the real question would be, did she make them run around dressed as a
ham?

  Dan (closet To Kill a Mockingbird fan who owns the DVD)

Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Bill R. wrote: "From experience with my grandkids though, as soon as someone
picks up an unusual name you will suddenly hear dozens of kids with the same
name. I think the jury might still be out on "Atticus," though."

Perhaps little Atticus Snook (or Gregory Atticus Snook) will be the first to
start the trend.

I knew a girl in Law School who named her children Scout and Jem. That's a
little weird.

Donald H. Snook