Driving to Greenville, NC, this morning, for an IVIG treatment, I literally
saw with  my own eyes the answer to the age-old question, "Does a bear go in
the woods?"  I now know without any doubt whatsoever that, yes, a bear does,
indeed, go in the woods.  On a 2-lane country road, suddenly, there was
black bear running across the road from right to left 'bout a half block in
front of me.  As I passed, I watched it go in the woods directly beside me
on the left.  So, yes, bears DO go in the woods - or, maybe, what I saw was
inTO the woods.  Anyway, I think it's extremely likely that they GO in the
woods, too.

Wilton