Down boy!  Careful, this is a 99k odometer.  Get a real history or
look at it up close an personal.  A real 99k 280SL  taken care of
will have a nice patina and not need "restored"  Might be ok, but
might not.  Look at back issues of the Star for similar pagoda
SLs.  That is a reasonable price if it really is as advertised I
think.  I have not looked at Pagoda prices much in the last
year.  There are prople who specialize in SL appraisals.  Pictures
are a little too glitzy and it looks too much like armorall to be a
"real" nice car.  If it was really that nice, it would not need glitz
and armorall.  Make sure to look carefully UNDERNEATH.  It obviously
has been repainted.  Might have masking tape and mud over rust holes
for all i know.

At 04:32 PM 5/14/2008, you wrote:
>http://tinyurl.com/5ajv43
>

>Donald H. Snook