on 5/18/08 22:07, Harry Watkins at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Then I get an email that EBay had pulled the item and cancelled the
> auction.  They said it could have been for a number of reason but nothing
> specific.

This can happen for relatively minor breaches of eBay's regulations, or if
the vendor has a debt to eBay of over 120 days.

As you mention it was clothing, another possible reason is that eBay has
taken a lot of heat over counterfeit merchandise sales. If someone fingered
the seller on that, they would pull the item first then ask questions later.

Mac