there are A LOT of typos in his books.

Last week I used his wheel restoration kit - it worked great.

Chris

"Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN Charleston SC J63" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To continue piling on Rolf (sorry I'm catching up on couple weeks of digest):
I purchased the MercedesSource 124 blower motor replacement 'kit' for $100 plus
S/H, which came with very handy custom tool for removing squirel cage fans from
old motor and nice instructions on how to do the whole job.  Although not
perfect, I was certainly happy with the deal.  Kit had new Bosch motor, tool,
and instruction booklet for the job, and price was cheaper than Rusty's price
for motor alone.  I only found one mistake in the book, Kaleb.

Max Dillon, digest lurker

'87 300TD 308k miles

Charleston SC

Message: 15