If you want oil to stand a chance of going down, the tree hugging
environmentalist wackos need to back off and let us drill our own oil in
ANWR, off the cost of florida and california, and other places.  Its
just insane we have oil we cant get.  No, that will not solve the long
term problem but it will at least help now until we can get alternatives
in place.  Of course Hillary and Obobo want to put a big tax on the oil
companies because they made a big "profit".  Well hell, who do you think
will pay that tax?  The oil companies?  BZZZT, WRONG.  You and I will.
Companies do not pay taxes, consumers do.  All a business does is pass
it along to the consumer.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D,