Anything involving a trip to toads involves bad weather.  Heavy rains
all the way up to ST. Louis.  After that cleared up.  Have a nice visit
with Todd, I have him a 250D with a bad engine, I came back with a 66
220SEb finny.  Not sure what the hell Im going to do with that.  Thing
has been in a warehouse for years.  Loaded it up the night before we
left, and of course they have thunderstorms up there.  Rained on the
car.  Next day, thing has rusted out.  Was not rusted before.  Left
Monday to head back home.  No weather problems but cops everywhere.
Stayed overnight in the St Louis area so we could take the kids to the
arch etc.  Did that this morning, got out of there and it started
raining again.  Rained alot of the way home.  At some point on I44 Im
coming down a huge hill, probably doing 75 when I get half way down.  I
notice up ahead quite a bit of water on the highway. The whole
interstate has probably 6 inches of water over it in a huge area.  I try
to slow down but slam into it at about 65mph.  I was worried but the
duramax just plowed right thru it.  Im sure that place turned into a
disaster at some point during the day.  Made it home, the finny has just
about tacoed from being rained on for 2 days.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D,