According to the elves:
1 Try driving without the vacuum line attached and see if it still slips
2 check modulating pressure 27-020
And now for the tricky stuff if none of the above work
3 make sure you have a temperature throttle valve or some such thing in
the valve housing 430/1 item 117 (or 119)
4 exchange shift valve housing (if you got a spare lying around) 27-121
5 check teflon ring on front cover
6 renew inside plates K1 (basically K1 is shot) 27-370

Well there you go, you may have a vaccy problem

Hendrik
who is very confused