From: ernest breakfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fog light question
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Sunday, June 1, 2008, 9:55 PM

uh, they're not the same
size, are they? they certainly don't throw the same pattern,...

cheers!

Curt Raymond wrote:

  Stupid question, are the fog lights and headlights on a 123 car
interchangeable?
Both foglights on my '83 240D are bad, one is broken all apart, the other is
just cracked. I don't care about amber or clear right now just trying to get
the car on the road. I seem to remember the headlights being sealed beam and
the fogs being lens and bulb...

Thanks
-Curt