I'll have to walk by there to get the name but it's on the east side
of Yonge south of Eglinton. It's acroos the road from the St Louis
Wings place....know it?

I'll get the name and number for you later this morning, ok?

As for DVP, Hursty you're not quite on the mark there. Lewis was
considered a comic genius in France, whereas Canadians actually have a
a sense of humour and would club Van Patten to death like a harp seal
if he darkened our borders. We don't like wishy-washy nancy boys!

Zedic
always hated that prick AND his cardigans....right up there with
Cosby's sweaters or Seinfeld's sneakers....or just him full stop.