"Kaleb C. Striplin" wrote:

> I see oil jumped $10 today to 137.  Was trending down, diesel actually
> dropped to 4.43, on the way home I see its up to 4.59.  Time to fill the
> 125 gal tank back up before it jumps

Yep. You got a credit card that does 5% cash rebates on fuel?
https://www201.americanexpress.com/sbsapply/EACQServlet?request_type=applyNow&bos=b&eep=14130&ct=75
Some Amex cardholders have received letters saying gas rebate will go down to
3% next month, but I haven't gotten one yet.

https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/creditCards/RewardCards.asp

Chase Perfectcard promo, 6% for the first 90 days. Buy gift cards
at the gas station to stretch the 90 days out. Last I knew, Marathon
and Speedway gift cards were about 4% off, so you can save 10% total.
http://www.chasecreditcards.com/chase-perfect-mastercard.asp