I have an occasional ABS ASR Lamp come on when driving occasionally. When I
turn the car off and back on it goes away for a while. Yesterday it came on
and also noticed that the top didn't work and cruise didn't work.

When I used my handy dandy LED tester on the car it had a code of 27 on it
which when I looked it up in a document I found it said Rear front wheel
speed sensors illogical which didn't make any sense to me.

Anyone run into this situation and remedy?

Regards

Paul

1995 SL500

1985 380SL