It's impossible to tell exactly what is on the grille, I have a badge on
the grille of my 190E that commemorates the 100 year anniversary of MB
in 86 (even though mine is an 85), the 190E has done 292K k's and could
wear a 250K badge.
Far as a scam or no scam goes, not everyone is happy to post their phone
numbers on the internet and because the photos are not the best don't
mean it is a scam. There are loads of ads that don't even have a
picture, are they all scams?
Like anything, if you are serious about this car, drop the seller an
email and take it from there.
If it is relatively rust free it should be a good buy.

Hendrik