Chuck,

If you're paying $99/year for dotMac, you're wasting
money!

I just bought my annual subscription and paid $50.  I
haven't paid $99 since the first year I got it.
Here's the deal:

All you need to resubscribe is a subscription key/code
number.  Check out Amazon.com, which usually has it
for $69 (or less.)  Go to eBay, where you can get it
for $50 or $60 on most days.

When you get the new box, open it up, take out the
card, and find the subscription key/code.  Log in, go
to your account page, and click through as if you were
going to renew online with a credit card.  On the
bottom of the payment page is a field where you enter
the subscription key/code.  Do that, click "OK", and
you're renewed for another year.

You're welcome!

I'll split the difference with you - just PayPal it to
me....

<grin>

MacDan