For what it's worth, I strongly second Luther's recommendation.  Please go
get it checked out -- tonight!
Sue (Bill R's wife)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Luther
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:27 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 124 evapectomy

When in doubt, have it X-rayed.  I've sprained many an ankle and NEVER heard
any "snap, crackle, and pop".  Both ankles I've fractured had
odd/frightening sounds.  Neither ankle was diagnosed later that day and I
was lucky neither needed surgery when I finally made it to the doctor.

Luther, multi-sport athlete and veteran to injuries

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case