OK Don.
I have the 61x pre-chamber retaining ring tool that you may borrow
for a month or so. It is a "Sir Tool" #M0007. Not the best of tools
but designed to thread into the pre-chamber for alignment whilst the
outer cylinder with tabs turns the ring. If you would care to borrow
it, just ask.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA