If they were V12s they were probably in the range of
1000kW to 1500kW.  Oil circulation (prelube) systems
are just that - they maintain oil pressure in the
galleries to prevent wear on startup.  Not common, but
used on sets with very critical loads....

8" or 10" exhausts are probably right - two per unit,
one for each bank of cylinders.  They probably feed
into a "Y" pipe and then into a large silencer
(muffler) hanging from the ceiling.

Dan