The actual definition of alcoholism is drinking to the point that the
alcohol consumption greatly interferes with one's life.  Counting the
drinks isn't quite the same as not being able to keep a job or
compulsive lying. etc.

After all, four beers for a 95 lb woman is a lot more beer per lb
that four beers for a 250 lb, fit male.

It's not the alcohol that counts, it's the addiction that counts.

Peter