You've never been to my small town! We have only a twice-a-week newspaper
(with the Tuesday one being free and only a couple of pages for everything,
including the want-ads and farm sale advertisements) but that has no impact
on the reporting of the important local news events.

It is very easy to keep up with all of the important stories and they are
available for the cost of a cup of coffee at the Uptown Cafe restaurant or a
haircut at the local barber shop. No guarantee of accuracy as few of those
"reporters" don't check sources, but you will definitely know what is going
on in the community!

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/