Let's start a write in campaign for your dog, Lizzie.

Next, about Oboma and racism - true there are lots of people who will not
vote for him because he's black or African-American - whatever -  personaly,
if I heard everything I've heard without ever knowing his color, I would not
vote for him.  Something is just not right there -

re: hearing the N word - yep, you hear it a lot up north.  I;'ve lived in La
and NJ - both seemed to use the n word equally.  The south doesn't have a
lock on racism.

Back to the African-American label -- if he calls himself that he will lose
a lot of votes - IMO few people understand why they choose to label
themselves as such.  They're no more african than I am
german/english/irish/swedish.  Agn, IMHO there's no reason to call
themselves African.   And to a lot of people it is divisive - they're either
Americans or they're not.

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601